Please click on "Offer Request" button below to send your offer and detailed information request to the company for the Mirzasto product.
MIRZASTO is applied on interior walls, plaster, exposed concrete and wooden surfaces after the surface preparation with a suitable primer. It is used with the final coat product EFFECT FINISH.
• It can be applied easily as it has special fillings inside
• The pattern and sanding can be done easily
• Due its high vapor permeability, it allows surface to discharge the steam and breathe
• On MIRZASTO application, there should not be any problem of early drying as the product features don’t allow this
• As it is water-based, it is harmless to human health and environment.
Depending on the surface smoothness, its porosity and the application methods, for a single coat application:
- 1 lt covers 4,0 – 5,0 m² of surface
- 1 kg covers 2,3 – 2,9 m2 of surface
- The paint consumption for 1 m2 area is 200 – 250 ml and 350 – 450 gr..
It should be stored in a sealed package, in a cool and dry place and protected from direct sunlight and at a temperature between +5oC and +35oC.
This product is produced by Deka Paint, which has TS EN ISO 9001, TS EN ISO 14001, TS 18001 standards compliance certificate.
ISO 16001 - A + CERTIFICATE