Please click on "Offer Request" button below to send your offer and detailed information request to the company for the Chalkboard product.
Chalkboard is used for decorative purposes on interior walls of buildings, wood, mdf etc.
• It provides perfect background for chalk writing to the surface its applied on,
• It feaures high pigmentation,
• Adheres to the surface perfectly, does not blister neither cracks,
• After reaching its final hardness and durability, it can be easily cleaned with a damp (wet) cloth,
• It can turn all kinds of surface to the writing board (chalkboard) and after it dries it can be written on it with colorful chalks,
• Highly vapour permeable, it enables the vapour to be thrown out and allows the surface to breathe,
• Water-based, it is odour-free; it is harmless to human health and environment.
Depending on the surface smoothness, its porosity and the application methods, for a single coat application;
- 1 lt covers an area of 16 – 20 m²
- 1 kg covers an area of 13,4 – 16,8 m²
- The paint consumption for 1 m2 area is 50 – 62,5 ml and 60 - 75 gr.
The product should be stored in a sealed package, in a cool and dry place and protected from direct sunlight at temperature between +5˚C and +35˚C.
This product is produced by Deka Paint, which has TS EN ISO 9001, TS EN ISO 14001, TS 18001 standards compliance certificate.