Please click on "Offer Request" button below to send your offer and detailed information request to the company for the KEIM Soldalit product.
All mineral surfaces (lime-based plasters, mineral plasters, cement-based plasters and etc.)
• Potassium Silicate Paint
• It is a mineral-based sol-silicate paint that can be used on all kinds of organic or mineral-based surfaces.
• KEIM products are class A2 fireproof. It does not emit harmful gas during fire.
• Does not contain VOCs.
• There is no moss or mold formation on the surfaces on which KEIM is applied.
• Minimal tendency for contamination due to non-thermoplastic anti-static binder.
• It gives strength to the applied surfaces. It prevents dusting.
• Does not spill, does not swell. Color does not fade.
• Matte, natural looking. It is extremely long lasting.
• They penetrate the section as a result of the chemical reaction of the silicate binder with the surface. It provides high protection against abrasion and weather conditions.
• It is an ecological and sustainable product. It has LEED, BREEAM certifications.
• It is applied as 2 coats without a primer.
• Provides lower renovation cost with longer renovation time.
• It shows resistance to light and UV.