It is used in all kinds of traffic lines and markings required on the road.
• It is resistant to abrasion.
• It is easier to use, safer in working conditions, easy to clean with water after application, compared to environmentally friendly, solvent-based paints that provide good covering.
• Its adhesion to old asphalt and concrete surfaces and its dirt-repellent properties are better than solvent-based paints.
• Yellow and white are stock colors and production can be made in different colors.
• Depending on the type, absorbency and structure of the surface to be applied, 600 gr/m2 (*) area can be painted with CUBO WATER BASED ROAD LINE PAINT, leaving a wet film thickness of 625 ± 25 microns in one layer.
TS EN 1871