It is especially used as a primer on putty surfaces or on mineral-based raw plastered interior surfaces with very little absorbency to be painted for the first time, and on old painted interior surfaces that were previously painted with a water-based paint, lost their color, dirty or will be colored for decorative purposes.
1. Increases the hiding power of the top coat paint and provides better adhesion.
2. Since it is a fine textured primer, it creates an ideal surface for water-based paints such as Nippon Paint Leona.
3. Reduces paint consumption by reducing the absorption power of the surface.
4. Provides paint and time savings in color change applications.
5. Protects the final coat paint from basic / alkaline effects.
Depending on the smoothness and absorbency of the surface, an average of 10-15 m² of space can be painted with 1 liter in a single layer. A controlled sample study should be done for exact consumption.
It can be stored for 3 years in its unopened package, in a cool and dry place, protected from frost and direct sunlight. Close the lid of the package immediately after use in an airtight manner.
15 L, 2.5 L