Please click on "Offer Request" button below to send your offer and detailed information request to the company for the Decosatin product.
DECOSATIN is applied on properly prepared interior mineral surfaces like rough (black) plaster, concrete, cement sheet, plaster panel and surfaces which have been painted with a suitable undercoat.
• It is easy to clean with its perfect wipe ability; it does not stain.
• Provides a semi-bright texture to the application surface.
• High covering ability.
• Highly vapour permeable, it enables the vapour to be thrown out and allows the surface to breathe.
• Water-based, odour-free; harmless to human health and the environment
Depending on the surface smoothness, its porosity and the application methods, for a single coat application:
- 1 liter of paint covers an area of 13,5 – 18,5m²
- 1 kg of paint covers an area of 10,0 –13,5m2
- The paint consumption for 1 m2 area is 55-75 ml and 75-100 gr.
It should be stored in a sealed package, cool and dry place and protected from direct sunlight; at a temperature between +5˚C and +35˚C.
This product is produced by Deka Paint, which has TS EN ISO 9001, TS EN ISO 14001, TS 18001 standards compliance certificate.
TSE TS 5808/2012
ISO 16001 - A + CERTIFICATE