Please click on "Offer Request" button below to send your offer and detailed information request to the company for the Bi’Paint Heat Retaining Comfort product.
• It has a lower heat permeability coefficient than other interior paints.
• It reduces the thermal conductivity by means of micro glass beads containing air and helps to prevent heat loss on the walls.
• Balances the ambient temperature thanks to its low thermal conductivity and micro glass beads.
• Prevents condensation of water vapor on the wall surface.
• No roll marks, no retouching.
• It provides the buildings to breathe with the ability to throw out the moisture formed inside.
• It has superior covering power.
• It does not smell and does not harm human and environmental health as it does not contain solvent and diluted with water.
Application and Consumption Information
• After 24 hours of primer application, it is diluted with maximum 10% clean water by volume and applied in two coats by brush, roller or spray system.
• Wait at least 6 hours between coats.
• Depending on the roughness and absorbency of the surface, average 0,12 - 0,25 lt / m² in one layer.