RULOTEX can be used on the siding of all kinds of buildings, surfaces like rough cast, exposed concrete and cement sheets and in interior surfaces with suitable coat for decoration.
• Elastic, retains its elasticity even in low temperatures, and serves as a bridge fort he cracks forming on the surface,
• Not affected by the cracks forming due to buildings settling,
• Provides complete protection against exterior weather conditions on its application surface, and also prevents forming of mould and fungus,
• Due its high vapor permeability, it allows surface to discharge the steam and breathe,
• UV resistant, no colour fades,
• High alkaline resistance,
• As it is water-based, it is harmless to human health and environment.
Depending on surface smoothness, porosity and application methods, for a single coat application;
-1 lt covers 1,25 – 2,0 m² of surface,
-1 kg covers 0,85 – 1,35 m2 of surface,
-The paint consumption for 1 m2 area is 500 - 800 ml and 750 - 1200 gr.
It should be stored in a sealed package, cool and dry place and protected from direct sunlight; at a temperature between +5oC and +35oC.
This product is produced by Deka Paint, which has TS EN ISO 9001, TS EN ISO 14001, TS 18001 standards compliance certificate.