Please click on "Offer Request" button below to send your offer and detailed information request to the company for the Maestro Texture product.
It is applied on all kinds of thin plastered concrete, gas concrete, briquette, brick and similar wall surfaces for decorative and protective purposes.
• The application is made with yarn or pelme roll, the pattern is given with a coral roller.
• Optionally, fine patterns can be obtained according to the roller usage of the applicator.
• It provides ease of use, especially in monolithic large areas.
• It shows excellent adhesion to all kinds of surfaces.
• It does not crack or spill.
• It has high alkali resistance.
• It is extremely resistant to sun rays, humidity and salt water on the seashore.
• With its breathing feature, it allows the humidity on the wall to be thrown out.
• Depending on the type, absorbency and structure of the surface to be applied, ~0.8-1.3 m² (*) area can be painted with 1 Kg CUBO MAESTRO TEXTURE.