Please click on "Offer Request" button below to send your offer and detailed information request to the company for the Architecture & Engineering Software | IDEA StatiCa product.
IDEA StatiCa is used by steel structure project designers, technical drawings and fabricators for steel joint calculations. At the same time, it provides an important added value in reinforced concrete building design with its reinforced concrete module. It is also used in the design of reinforced concrete and prestressed elements.
• General Control: According to various national design codes
• Stress-Strain Analysis: FE model of the steel joint is automatically created.
• Stiffness Analysis: Rotational rigidity of each joint
• Capacity Design: Seismic control of connections that do not transfer torque
• Buckling Analysis: Regional buckling effect and critical load factor
• Design Node Strength: The maximum possible loads in the joint
• BIM Connection with FEA and CAD Software: Build the node from scratch or build using data from Tekla, Advance Steel, Scia Engineer, Robot, Sap2000, RFEM, RSTAB Revit, AxisVM, Consteel, Midas Civil + Gen and other programs.