It can be used in places where people are concentrated, such as airports, factories, shopping malls, warehouses, hotels, schools, dormitories and social facilities. It provides fire safety, natural ventilation and natural lighting solutions for industrial facilities, commercial buildings, tourism facilities, cultural centers and laboratories.
• The aerodynamically highly efficient louver-wing shape with raised edges in the middle and on the upward facing façade provides uninterrupted ventilation even in bad weather conditions and rain. Water accumulating inside the louvers is directed to two drainage channels located on the longitudinal edge of the unit and discharged onto the roof.
• It can be designed for any type of building.
• Can be mounted on all roof designs.
• Rain drainage channels consist of wind deflector plates that significantly increase the performance of the ventilation system in cases where the wind enters.
• In order to save energy when necessary, the (optional) ventilation louvers can be closed with a motor mechanism.
• Thanks to the brushes that can be added to the motorized units, thermal insulation increases when the unit is closed.
• Thanks to its special design, the ventilation louvers can be easily accessed and cleaned.
• Building infrastructures can be minimized thanks to its flat design and low windage area.
• Noise breaker (silencer) can be installed under the unit.
• It has excellent aerodynamic efficiency.
• It can be painted to the desired color with powder paint.
• The pedestal connection can be made easily without opening the screw hole.
• Low maintenance due to its simple and robust design
• With over 40 years of experience and high German Technology, GAL, one of the leading companies in its sector, designs, manufactures and installs Smoke Evacuation and Natural Ventilation Systems of Heavy Industrial Facilities.
• GAL Ventilation company, which makes special engineering designs and manufactures for heavy industries such as the steel industry, glass industry, forging steel industry, performs DIN EN 12101-2 tests for all the products and systems it manufactures. In line with customer demands, they can also verify their project calculations by simulating their designs with a computerized fluid dynamics program.
• It guarantees the desired indoor temperature with an accuracy of +/- 1°C for each facility it designs, even in different outdoor weather conditions.