Quartz Based Composite Flooring
Please click on "Offer Request" button below to send your offer and detailed information request to the company for the Quartz Based Composite Flooring product.
Used for kitchen countertops and bathroom vanity tops, floors, wall claddings, service and reception desks and various special application areas; they are engineered stone surface materials that require minimum maintenance and offer excellent performance thanks to their technical and physical characteristics.
• Belenco slabs can be sized precisely to the dimensions required by the projects for indoor floor or Wall applications.
• Thickness options: 15mm - 20mm - 30mm
• Slab Size: 152cm x 310cm Extra and 165cm x 330cm Jumbo
• Belenco is a stain-resistant surface with a non-liquid absorbent non-porous structure. The natural quartz, an extremely strong and durable mineral stone, combines with excellent design and technology in Belenco Quartz Surfaces to form a surfacing material with high abrasion, scratch and impact resistance.
• Due to their resistance against wear and tear, Belenco Quartz Surfaces are eco-friendly with their investment in savings and recycling technologies provided in cleaning expenses.
• Belenco operate and make production with Green Building certificates and its Smart Factory technology equipment based on the ‘‘ZERO WASTE Target’’ in all its facilities and based on the ‘‘ZERO WASTE Management System’’ principles and Industry 4.0 concept in all office areas.
- Belenco Quartz Surfaces have the Certificate of Conformity to Turkish Standards Institute Standards. It produces in accordance with ISO 9001 Quality Management System, ISO 14001 Environmental Management System, 45001 Occupational Health and Safety Management System, 28000 Supply Chain Security Management System and 27001 Information Security System.
- Covid 19 Safe Production Certificate
- Greenguard, Greenguard Gold, LGA Hygiene, NSF, Health Product Declaration (HPD) certification