It is used as a floor screed in interior spaces. It provides the opportunity to apply without shrinkage from 4 mm to 30 mm thickness when properly laying coating materials (ceramic tile, carpet, parquet, PVC, vinyl, epoxy, polyurethane, etc.). It is suitable for use in places that are not humid and not exposed to water. It can be used safely on industrial floors.
• Material: High quality cement, additives that give elasticity, hydraulic binders, fiber and silica, synthetic resin additives
• Compressive Strength (TS EN 13813) ≥ 25 MPa (N / mm2) (28 days) - C25
• Flexural Strength (TS EN 13813) ≥ 10 Mpa (N / mm2) (28 days) - F10
• Temperature resistance: -30 ° C - +70 ° C
* These values were obtained as a result of laboratory tests and are the performance values of the finished applications after 28 days. Values may vary due to the difference in the construction site environment.