• It is applied as a finishing material for coatings to be made on concrete in factories, warehouses, shopping malls, workshops, aircraft hangars, schools, hospitals, pharmaceutical industry, water tanks, food industry, laboratories, parking lots, treatment facilities, heavy forklifts and areas where corrosive chemicals are used.
• It is used on ramps and floors where non-slip surfaces are required, and on all floors where abrasion and chemical resistance is required.
• It can be used as a wall covering to increase mechanical and chemical resistance.
• Density: A + B Component: ~ 1.40 kg / l (at +23 ° C) (DIN EN ISO 2811-1)
Solid Content: ~ 100% (by volume) / ~ 100% (by weight)
• Mixing Ratio (A + B): 81/19 (by weight)
Mechanical / Physical Properties:
Compressive Strength: Mortar: ~ 60 N / mm2 (28 days / +23 ° C) (EN 196-1)
Flexural Strength: Mortar: ~ 30 N / mm2 (28 days / +23 ° C) (EN 178)
Adhesion Strength:> 1.5 N / mm2 (rupture in concrete) (ISO 4624)
Abrasion Resistance: 50 mg (CS 10/1000/1000) 8 days / +23 ° C (DIN 53109 Taber Abrasion Test)
Shore D Hardness: 70 (7 days / +23 ° C) (DIN 53505)
• Application Conditions:
Surface Temperature: Minimum +10 ° C / Maximum +30 ° C
Ambient Temperature: +15 ° C min. / + 40 ° C max.
Surface Moisture Content: Moisture rate ≤ 4%
Test method: measurement with HUMIDITY and TEMPERATURE METER.
Relative Humidity: No more than 80%
• Condensation: There should not be condensation on the surface. If a layer of moisture forms on the surface due to condensation, it prevents adhesion and the coating is peeled off.
• Duration of Use:
Temperature +10 ° C / Time ~ 2 hours
Temperature +20 ° C / Time ~ 40 minutes
Temperature +30 ° C / Time ~ 20 minutes
• Mixture Life:
Temperature +23 ° C / Time ~ 30 minutes
NOTE: These tests were conducted under laboratory conditions with a mixture of 200 g of material. Times are approximate. Changing ambient conditions will be particularly affected by temperature and relative humidity.
• Waiting Time Between Floors:
Substrate Temperature +20 ° C / Minimum 12 hours / Maximum 48 hours