Plank Carpet | Flotex Concrete
Please click on "Offer Request" button below to send your offer and detailed information request to the company for the Plank Carpet | Flotex Concrete product.
Office and all working areas, educational institutions, airports, hotels, movie theaters, waiting areas, hospitals, banks.
• Flotex Plank offers an extremely durable and slip resistant surface with 80 million nylon fibers per square meter.
• Flotex meets HSE's wet and dry gliding standards for use on flat and curved surfaces.
• Flotex is suitable for wet mechanical cleaning thanks to its waterproof base.
• Its structure, reinforced twice with glass wool, provides effective dimensional stability.
• Flotex flocked floor covering, thanks to its unique structure, has a stain repellent feature not found in any other textile floor covering. The 6.6 nylon fibers (flock) in its structure collect fine dust and allergens that can be easily cleaned with a vacuum cleaner.
• It prevents mold and odor formation thanks to its technical and bacteriostatic properties.
• Dust and dirt accumulated on the tight nylon surface of Flotex can be cleaned daily with a vacuum cleaner. Also, for stubborn stains, a deep mechanical cleaning can be done using steam cleaning or a minimally conventional detergent. In short, even a simple cleaning process is sufficient for Flotex to retain its original appearance.
• Flotex's wide color palette and design ensures that it remains as bright and vibrant as the day it was laid.
• All paints and inks used to create Flotex are water-based. They do not undergo any chemical treatment other than high temperature steam treatment to preserve colors.
• Flotex uses waste collected from other Forbo production locations to transform it into the sub-base of floor coverings. In Flotex, recycled content can reach 67% of the total volume of the backsole.
• A big advantage of using Flotex is using a high performance floor covering that lasts up to 6 times the product lifespan of ordinary textiles.