Please click on "Offer Request" button below to send your offer and detailed information request to the company for the CWA 50 EP - Curtain Wall System product.
All building types
Facade Front Width
• External view: 50 mm
Vertical-Horizontal Profile Depth
• Profile Depths: 50-60-80-100-120 mm
• Minimum Glass Thickness: 10 mm
• Maximum Glass Thickness: : 32 mm
Profile Wall Thickness
• Minimum Profile Wall Thickness: 1,6 mm
• Maximum Profile Wall Thickness: 2,2 mm
• EPDM Gasket
• It has a hidden vent detail that allows opening without disturbing the integrity of the facade.
• 2S and 4S application options are available.
• It provides the opportunity to create secure facades with a variety of profiles that can meet all static values.
• The application of inward opening hidden vent can be made.
• CWA 50 EP system, where the condense channel is provided with a gasket, reduced the use of aluminum, enabling high performance and economical facade application
• There is a system-specific security enhancing glass bridge option.
Manufacturing - Application Advantages
• It accelerates the application time by allowing assembling in horizontal profile connection without the need for a notching operation.