Please click on "Offer Request" button below to send your offer and detailed information request to the company for the Titanium Zinc Zeta Panel Facade Cladding product.
VMZINC titanium zinc usage areas: Convex, concave, flat, dome-shaped facades, interior walls, suspended ceilings and sofites.
Architectural forms: Vaulted, radial, curved, amorphous, geodesic or origami surfaces.
Climates: Extremely aggressive areas, (salty seaside, mountain climate, places where corrosion and UV are high
Buildings: New construction, renovation and restoration
• Surfaces: AZENGAR® (Estampe matte) QUARTZ-ZINC® (smoked gray), ANTHRA-ZINC® (anthracite black) 4 different PIGMENTO® (wood bark, lichen green, ash blue, earth red) • Non-standard PIGMENTO® surfaces can also be made.
• Standard panel sizes: 200x3000 mm (easily sized)
• Material thickness: 0.7 mm
• Panel depth: 13 mm or 20 mm
• Average weight: 7.6 kg / m²
• Ventilation gap: min. 20 mm
• Mounting direction: from bottom to top. The substructure works opposite to the arrangement. It is mounted on a construction (vertical or horizontal according to the arrangement) with a maximum distance of 60 cm between the centers behind it with a screw or nail gun.
• Waterproof, long-lasting protection
• Lightweight structure and infrastructure
• Compatibility with all insulation materials
• Detail solutions with VMZ finishing accessories
• Quality-price-longevity balance
• Maintenance-free, self-cleaning material
• Ageless, non-aging surfaces
EN 988, PREMIUMZINC, ISO 9001: 2000, ISO 14001
Certificates: CE, LEED, BREEAM, HQE
Balans Güneşli, Juma Plus Tarabya, TürGerman University, General Directorate of Forestry, Üsküdar Municipality, Pera Sunset Villas, Şehrizar Konakları, Next Level AVM, Naz Plaza City Hotel, Shack Shake restaurants, Emaar Square, Bursa Panoramic Museum, Abdullah Gül University, Bilkent University , Bülent Ecevit University, Avcılar Central Mosque, Garanti Bank Kızılay Branch, Boyalık Beach Hotel, Denizli Cable Car, Ronesans Küçükyalı AVM