Please click on "Offer Request" button below to send your offer and detailed information request to the company for the Titanium Zinc Interlocking Facade Cladding product.
VMZINC titanium zinc usage areas: All flat facades, interior walls, suspended ceilings and sofites.
Architectural forms: Flat facades
Climates: Extremely aggressive areas, (salty seaside, mountain climate, places where corrosion and UV are high
Buildings: New construction, renovation and restoration
• Surfaces: AZENGAR® (Estampe mat) QUARTZ-ZINC® (smoked gray), ANTHRA-ZINC® (anthracite black) 4 different PIGMENTO® (wood bark, lichen green, ash blue, earth red) • According to the needs and size of the project non-standard PIGMENTO® surfaces can also be made.
Material thickness: 1 mm
• Panel dimensions: Width: min. 185 mm / max. 333 mm - Length: min. 500 mm / max. 6000 mm
Panel depth: 8 mm / 24 mm / 35 mm
Joint: 5 mm / 10 mm / 20 mm
• Weight: max. 11.18 kg / m² - min. 9,85 kg / m²
• Ventilation gap: min. 20 mm
• It is mounted to the lower construction with a maximum distance of 60 cm between centers behind it with stainless steel clips and in the opposite direction. The construction can be 40 mm wide and 2 mm thick aluminum or galvanized. The details of the system are arranged in a way that the screw heads are not visible.
EN 988, PREMIUMZINC, ISO 9001: 2000, ISO 14001
Certificates: CE, LEED, BREEAM, HQE
Balans Güneşli, Juma Plus Tarabya, TürGerman University, General Directorate of Forestry, Üsküdar Municipality, Pera Sunset Villas, Şehrizar Konakları, Next Level AVM, Naz Plaza City Hotel, Shack Shake restaurants, Emaar Square, Bursa Panoramic Museum, Abdullah Gül University, Bilkent University , Bülent Ecevit University, Avcılar Central Mosque, Garanti Bank Kızılay Branch, Boyalık Beach Hotel, Denizli Cable Car, Ronesans Küçükyalı AVM