Please click on "Offer Request" button below to send your offer and detailed information request to the company for the VMZINC Titanium Zinc Facade Cladding product.
- VMZINC titanium zinc usage areas: Convex, concave, flat, dome-shaped facades, interior walls, suspended ceilings and sofites.
- Architectural forms: Vault, radial, curved, amorphous, geodesic or origami surfaces.
- Climates: Extremely aggressive areas, (salty seaside, mountain climate, places where corrosion and UV are high)
- Buildings: New construction, renovation and restoration
• Zinc: 99.995% Copper: 0.08% Titanium: 0.07%
• Density: 7.2 kg / dm3
• Available in coils of 50 cm, 65 cm and 100 cm widths or as standard plates of 1.00 m x 2.00 m. Stainless steel, fixed and movable clips are integral parts of the system. There are 0.70mm, 0.80mm, 1mm and 1.5mm thickness options.
• Does not show dust, hides possible scratches, does not leave fingerprints.
• In hot climates, it reflects the sun rays and increases the heat performance of the building.
• Ease of application: As a result of the naturalness of zinc, it offers ease of bending and soldering.
• The performance in the alloy promises a life of 100 years: 100% zinc, 100% recyclable material VMZINC.
• 100% compliance with LEED criteria and permanent SRI values (Solar Reflexion Index).
EN 988, PREMIUMZINC,
ISO 9001: 2000, ISO 14001
CE, LEED, BREEAM, HQE
Acarlar Mosque, Abdullah Gül University, Akçaabat Municipality, Akkök Company Gümüşsuyu, Bomonti Island, BTSO Mosque, Bülent Ecevit University, Next Level Shopping Mall, Traffic Management Center, Yıldırım Beyazıt University, Fatsalı Hünkar Restaurant, Park Panorama Villas, Greenlife Villas, Balçova Cultural Center, Bursa HOSAB Archeopark, Hüdavendigar Mosque, Tofaş Social Facilities, Tucana Houses, Dedeman Hotel Rize, Pamukkale University Mosque, Denizli Cable Car, Dikmen Mosque, Göcek D-Marin, Hilltown Shopping Mall İzmir, İzmir Konak Ataturk Cultural Center, Kurşunlu Kent Cemetery Mosque, Küçükçekmece Recreation Area , Marmarapark, Chios Museum, Terasevler, Turkish German University, Kayaşehir Quran Course