Please click on "Offer Request" button below to send your offer and detailed information request to the company for the SLAT 64 - Insulated Sliding System product.
With its economial and aesthetical design it is the preferred system of hotel projects.
• Frame Depth (min.- max. mm): 64,5-159,4
• Profil Et Kalınlığı (min-max): 1,3-1,5
• Profile Wall Thickness (min-max): 1,3-1,5
• Heat Barrier Thickness (mm): 18 mm
• Glass Thickness (min-max): 16-24
• Maximum Vent Weight (max kg): 150
• Sliding Vent
• Double Vent Sliding
• Three Vent Sliding
• Four Vent Sliding
• Six Vent Sliding
• Fixed and Sliding Vent
• Fly Screen Application
• Balcony Glazing
• Winter Garden
• Flush Handle
• Sliding Handle
• Axial Handle
• PVC Window Handle
• Multi-point Locking
• Number of Sliding Rails
• 2 Sliding Rail
• 3 Sliding Rail
• 45° Corner Frame Connection
• 45° Corner Vent Connection
• Allen Corner Connection
• In addition to standard sliding arms, there is also the use of a flush handle available which simplifies the appearance of the external view.
• Rail usage options, corner connection features, manual mechanism and slim appearance provide an unlimited range of designs for architects.
• Special frame profile option is available for the system-specific fixed vent application at the top of the sliding door.
• Adjustable roller and steel rail with excellent detail solution allows high weight and wide vents to run smoothly
Manufacturing - Application Advantages
• With double rail and three rail profile design, it allows up to 6 moving vent applications.
• The SLAT 64 system allows you to achieve a perfect result with only one Allen by collecting the corner combinations of the vents and frames by 45 degrees, with the result of the pressure applied to the top and bottom of the joint.
• With aluminium and steel rail options, it has a vent carrying capacity of up to 250 kg.