Interior Application Doors | Speed Roller Strong
Please click on "Offer Request" button below to send your offer and detailed information request to the company for the Interior Application Doors | Speed Roller Strong product.
Distribution centres, warehouses, large industrial halls, heavy industry
• The door columns are made of two hot dip galvanised steel profiles.
• The front covers are removable for fast and simple installation and maintenance.
• The side seals are specifically tailored to your use.
• The horizontal roller is steel.
• The HardEdge bottom beam is aluminium, the optional FlexEdge bottom beam is made of soft rubber.
• The door curtain is a 0.7 mm thick PVC with a polyester reinforcement inlay. 1.2 mm fabric optionally available.
• Max. W x H = 5,000 x 5,000 mm, max. surface area (WxH) = 25 m2
• Wind load resistance class 0 according to EN 12424, or up to 5 Beaufort minimal (29 - 38 km/h) for all sizes
• Opening speed with Frequency Control approx. 1.5 m/s, closing speed approx. 0.5 m/s
• 0.7 mm thick door curtain in blue, black, white, grey, graphite grey, red, orange or yellow
• Various window types available as an option
• Designed as an inside door for larger doorways with average wind load
- ISO 9001
- EN 13241-1 compliant