• Door frames are manufactured from specially formed aluminum profile with a wall thickness of 2-3 mm.
• The cases are in telescopic structure that can be adjusted according to the thickness of the wall and they have aluminum moldings.
• Aluminum cases can be manufactured as electrostatic RAL painted or natural matte anodized.
• Special door seal slot, hinge seat and corner joints in aluminum cases are suitable for connecting with fittings at 45 degrees.
• Pressed door leaf thickness is minimum 42mm. All bay windows (4 sides) are covered with a special aluminum C profile, making them resistant to impacts and water-moisture.
• Edge bay windows can be covered with PVC tape in line with customer demand.
• Instead of laminate wings, glass wings can be attached to the aluminum adjustable door frame. Glass sash should be made with 8-10-12mm thick tempered, grinded glass depending on its size.