It is used in interior and exterior, horizontal and vertical surfaces, for joints between ceramic. It is suitable for use in wet areas, pools, terraces and large areas with its waterproof and non-cracking feature. It is ideal for use in areas where chemical resistance against strong acids and bases is required and where high mechanical strength is required (industrial facility, Olympic pool, auto service, laboratory, water tanks, etc.). It is safe to use especially in hospitals due to its hygienic nature.
• Material: Component (A): Epoxy resin based putty - Component (B): Hardening putty
• Water absorption amount (after 240 minutes): ≤ 0.1 g
• Moisture resistance: excellent
• Temperature resistance: -20 ° C - +80 ° C
• Flexural strength: ≥ 30 MPa (N / mm2)
• Compressive strength: ≥ 45 MPa (N / mm2)
• Abrasion resistance: ≤ 250 mm3
• Shrinkage value: ≤ 1.5 mm / m
* These values were obtained as a result of laboratory tests and are the performance values of the finished applications after 28 days. Values may vary due to the difference in the construction site environment.
TS EN 13888 / RG class