It is used in interior and exterior, horizontal and vertical surfaces, for joints between ceramic. With its low water absorption feature, it is suitable for use in wet areas, pools, terraces and large areas. It can be used safely in floor heating systems, exterior and wood-covered floor applications. It is suitable for use in industrial floors where chemical resistance is not required, and warehouse floors.
• It contains high quality cement, additives that give elasticity, silicone, fine filler and water repellent agents.
• Water absorption amount (after 30 minutes): ≤ 2 g
• Water absorption amount (after 240 minutes): ≤ 5 g
• Moisture resistance: excellent
• Alkali resistance: excellent
• Acid resistance: good (for Ph> 3 acids)
• Temperature resistance: -30 ° C - +70 ° C
• Flexural strength: ≥ 2.5 MPa (N / mm2)
• Flexural strength (freeze-thaw): ≥ 2.5 MPa (N / mm2)
• Compressive strength: ≥ 15 MPa (N / mm2)
• Compressive strength (freeze-thaw): ≥ 15 MPa (N / mm2)
• Abrasion resistance: ≤ 1000 mm3
• Shrinkage value: ≤ 2 mm / m
* These values were obtained as a result of laboratory tests and are the performance values of the finished applications after 28 days. Values may vary due to the difference in the construction site environment.
TS EN 13888 / CG2 WA class