It is used in interior and exterior, horizontal and vertical surfaces, for joints between ceramic. With its low water absorption feature, it is suitable for use in wet areas, pools, terraces and large areas. It is ideal for use on industrial floors requiring chemical resistance against weak acids and bases. It can be used safely in salt water and sulphate water tanks.
• It contains high quality cement, additives that give elasticity, fine filler and water repellent agents.
• Water absorption amount (after 30 minutes): ≤ 2 g
• Water absorption amount (after 240 minutes): ≤ 5 g
• Moisture resistance: excellent
• Alkali resistance: excellent
• Acid resistance: good (for Ph> 3 acids)
• Temperature resistance: -30 ° C - +70 ° C
• Flexural strength: ≥ 2.5 MPa (N / mm2)
• Flexural strength (freeze-thaw): ≥ 2.5 MPa (N / mm2)
• Compressive strength: ≥ 15 MPa (N / mm2)
• Abrasion resistance: ≤ 1000 mm3
• Shrinkage value: ≤ 2 mm / m
* These values were obtained as a result of laboratory tests and are the performance values after 28 days of finished applications. Values may vary due to the difference in the construction site environment.
TS EN 13888 / CG2 WA class