Please click on "Offer Request" button below to send your offer and detailed information request to the company for the Insulating Glass Silicone | IGS 3763 product.
It is used as an edge sealant in double glazing applications on structural silicone facades.
• High modulus
• High elastic memory
• Fast curing
• Suitable for use in argon filled glasses
• Quick and easy to apply
• Silicone Resistance - Cured silicone rubber resists long term natural weather conditions.
• Adhesion - Provides strong adhesion to hard coated and uncoated glass surfaces.
• Packaging: IGS3763 A (Base - Gray) - IGS3763 B (Catalyst - Black)
• Curing occurs when IGS3763 B catalyst is mixed with IGS3763 A.