Please click on "Offer Request" button below to send your offer and detailed information request to the company for the AssanPU | PU Foam product.
• Fixing and insulating of door and window frames.
• Filling and sealing gaps, joints and cavities.
• Filling of penetrations in walls.
• Insulating electrical outlets and water pipes.
• Excellent adhesion & filling capacity and high thermal & acoustical insulation value.
• Excellent mounting capacity and stability.
• Adheres to almost all building materials with the exception of surfaces such as polyethylene, teflon, silicone and
surfaces contaminated with oils and greases, mold release agents and similar materials.
• Mould-proof, water-proof, over paintable.
• Cured foam dries rigid and can be trimmed, shaped and sanded.
• Basis Polyurethane Prepolymer
• Curing System Moisture cure
• Specific Gravity 22±3 kg/m3 (ASTM D1622)
• Tack-Free Time (1 cm width) 7±3 min. (ASTM C1620)
• Cutting Time (1 cm width) 30-45 dk. (ASTM C1620)
• Cure-Time 24 hours
• Foam Colour Light yellow
• Yield 30-45 L (ASTM C1536)
• Fire Class of the Cured Foam B3
• Thermal Conductivity 0,036 W/m.k (at 20°C (DIN 52612)
• Compression Strength 0,03 MPa (DIN 53421)
• Tensile Strength 11.7±0.8 (SO1926-79)
• Dimensional Stability ±10% (ISO2796/86)
• Water Penetration 0 (ISO2896-87)
• Water Absorption max. 1 vol% (DIN 53428)
• Can Temperature min.5°C max. +30°C
• Temperature Resistance -40°C to +80°C
• Application Temperature -2°C to +30°C