It is used indoors and outdoors, in horizontal and vertical ceramic applications. Wet areas (bath, shower, WC), swimming pools, saunas, special therapy pools, car washing units, etc. It is suitable for use in areas such as.
• High quality cement contains additives that increase water repellency and give elasticity and auxiliary materials that provide superior adhesion.
• Tensile adhesion strength
- initial (after 28 days): ≥ 1.0 MPa (N / mm2)
- after heat aging: ≥ 1.0 MPa (N / mm2)
- after water aging: ≥ 1.0 MPa (N / mm2)
- after freeze-thaw cycle: ≥ 1.0 MPa (N / mm2)
- open holding time (after 30 minutes): ≥ 0.5 MPa (N / mm2)
• Slip: ≤ 0.5 mm
• Transverse deformation: 2.5 mm ≤ S1 ≤ 5 mm
• Acid and alkali resistance: good
• Temperature resistance: -30 ° C - +70 ° C
* These values were obtained as a result of laboratory tests and are the performance values after 28 days of finished applications. Values may vary due to the difference in the construction site environment.
TS EN 12004-1 / C2TE S1 class