It is used indoors and outdoors, in horizontal and vertical ceramic applications. It is suitable for use in wet areas, terraces and large areas.
• It contains high quality cement, additives that give elasticity and auxiliary materials that provide superior adhesion.
• Tensile adhesion strength
- initial (after 28 days): ≥ 1.0 MPa (N / mm2)
- after heat aging: ≥ 1.0 MPa (N / mm2)
- after water aging: ≥ 1.0 MPa (N / mm2)
- after freeze-thaw cycle: ≥ 1.0 MPa (N / mm2)
- open holding time (after 30 minutes): ≥ 1.0 MPa (N / mm2)
• Slip: ≤ 0.5 mm
• Elasticity: excellent
• Acid and alkali resistance: good
• Temperature resistance: -30 ° C - +70 ° C
* These values were obtained as a result of laboratory tests and are the performance values of the finished applications after 28 days. Values may vary due to the difference in the construction site environment.
TS EN 12004-1 / C2TE S2 class