It is used indoors and outdoors, in horizontal and vertical ceramic applications. It is suitable for use in wet areas, terraces and large areas.
• It contains high quality cement, additives that give elasticity and set acceleration, and auxiliary materials that provide superior adhesion.
• Early tensile adhesion strength (after 6 hours at most): ≥ 0.5 Mpa (N / mm2)
• High tensile adhesion strength after immersion in water: ≥ 1 MPa (N / mm2)
• High tensile adhesion strength after freeze-thaw cycles: ≥ 1 MPa (N / mm2)
• High tensile adhesion strength after heat aging: 1 N / mm2
• Open holding time: Tensile adhesion strength: ≥ 0.5 N / mm2 after at least 10 min.
• Slip: ≤ 0.5 mm
• Temperature resistance: -30 ° C- +70 ° C
* These values were obtained as a result of laboratory tests and are the performance values of the finished applications after 28 days. Values may vary due to the difference in the construction site environment.
TS EN 12004-1 / C2FT class