It is used indoors and outdoors, in horizontal and vertical ceramic applications. It is suitable for use in wet areas, terraces and large areas. It gives excellent results especially in floor and wall applications of porcelain tiles with low water absorption (<0.5%).
• Tensile adhesion strength
- initial (after 28 days): ≥ 1.0 MPa (N / mm2)
- after heat aging: ≥ 1.0 MPa (N / mm2)
- after water aging: ≥ 1.0 MPa (N / mm2)
- after freeze-thaw cycle: ≥ 1.0 MPa (N / mm2)
- open holding time (after 30 minutes): ≥ 1.0 MPa (N / mm2)
• Slip: ≤ 0.5 mm
• Elasticity: good
• Acid and alkali resistance: good
• Temperature resistance: -30 ° C - +70 ° C
* These values were obtained as a result of laboratory tests and are the performance values after 28 days of finished applications. Values may change due to the difference in the construction site environment.
TS EN 12004-1 / C2TE class