• Ceramic, porcelain ceramic and so on. coating materials concrete, metal, betopan (cement board), gypsum panel, wood, galvanized and so on. It is used for adhering to surfaces.
• It is also used as a filling material in adhering rubber rollers to the reinforced concrete surface in sports grounds (tartan track) applications and in filling the gaps in the rubber in order to obtain a smooth surface.
• Suitable for bonding parquet, chipboard, plywood or polystyrene foam (EPS & XPS).
• It is used in floor applications with floor heating due to its flexibility to meet the expansion that may occur due to temperature differences.
Chemical Structure: Polyurethane
• Density: A + B Component: ~ 1.75 kg / l (at +23 ° C) (DIN EN ISO 2811-1)
Solid Content: ~ 100% (by volume) / ~ 100% (by weight)
• Mixing Ratio (A + B): 90/10 (by weight)
Mechanical / Physical Properties:
- Shear Strength ~ 1.0 N / mm2, 1 mm adhesive thickness (+23 ° C, 50% r.h) (DIN 281)
- Tensile Strength ~ 1.5 N / mm2, 1 mm adhesive thickness (+23 ° C, 50% r.h) (DIN 53455)
- Shore A Hardness ~ 35 (after 28 days) (DIN 53505)
- Elongation at Break ~ 40% (+23 ° C, 50% r.h) (DIN 53504)
• Application Conditions:
- Surface Temperature +10 ° C min. / + 30 ° C max.
- Ambient Temperature +15 ° C min. / + 40 ° C max.
- Surface Moisture Content Moisture rate ≤ 4%
Test method: measurement with HUMIDITY and TEMPERATURE METER.
- Relative Humidity: Not more than 80%
- Condensation: There should not be condensation on the surface. If a layer of moisture forms on the surface due to condensation, it prevents adhesion and the coating is peeled off.
• Duration of Use:
Temperature +10 ° C / Time ~ 60 minutes
Temperature +20 ° C / Time ~ 30 minutes
• Temperature +30 ° C / Time ~ 15 minutes
• Mixture Life:
Temperature +23 ° C / Time ~ 30 minutes
* NOTE: These tests were conducted under laboratory conditions with a mixture of 200 gr material. Times are approximate. Changing ambient conditions will be particularly affected by temperature and relative humidity.