It is used in vertical and horizontal tile applications in interior spaces. It is suitable for use in kitchens and bathrooms. It gives excellent results especially in applications to be made on gypsum, cement, wood-based and betopan, exposed concrete surfaces.
• Material: Emulsion-based various fillers, additives that give elasticity
• Chemical Structure: Polyurethane
• Initial shear adhesion strength: ≥ 1.0 MPa (N / mm2)
• Shear adhesion strength after heat aging: ≥ 1.0 MPa (N / mm2)
• Open time: min. 20 min.
• Tensile adhesion strength: ≥ 0.5 MPa (N / mm2)
• Slip: ≤ 0.5 mm
• Temperature resistance: -30 ° C - +70 ° C
* These values were obtained as a result of laboratory tests and are the performance values of the finished applications after 28 days. Values may vary due to the difference in the construction site environment.
TS EN 12004-1 / D2T class