It is used in interior, horizontal and vertical ceramic applications. It is suitable for use in houses, apartments, offices and indoor areas for private use, in slightly damp environments, and in wet areas such as bathrooms and kitchens indoors.
• High quality cement contains additives that facilitate application.
Tensile adhesion strength
- initial (after 28 days): ≥ 0.5 MPa (N / mm2)
- after heat aging: ≥ 0.5 MPa (N / mm2)
- after water aging: ≥ 0.5 MPa (N / mm2)
- after freeze-thaw cycle: ≥ 0.5 MPa (N / mm2)
- open holding time (after 30 minutes): ≥ 0.5 MPa (N / mm2)
Slip: ≥ 0.5 mm
* These values were obtained as a result of laboratory tests and are the performance values of the finished applications after 28 days. Values may vary due to the difference in the construction site environment.
TS EN 12004-1 / C1T class