Please click on "Offer Request" button below to send your offer and detailed information request to the company for the Parkonfor 111-Car Parking System with Pit product.
Residential, business centers, education, health facilities, public car parks, indoor and outdoor, multi-storey car parks, underground car parks are the prominent application areas.
- The semi-automatic system software allows the entrance and exit of the vehicles parked one after the other without interfering with each other, without the need for valet service and with the ability to move horizontally and vertically using a single free space.
- A single system can be installed up to a maximum of 10 series of vehicles side by side and up to 3 consecutive vehicles. The semi-automatic system software prepares the desired parking space by entering the parking number on the user control panel.
- No columns are used between the parking spaces, shortening of vehicle platform lengths, low slope of ramp entrances and most importantly, thanks to its special automatic doors that provide wide openings, it provides drivers the comfort of driving and parking in the passage from the corridor to the parking lot.
- Innovative flat platform surface design makes walking and driving more comfortable.
Vehicle weight: Standard 2200 kg - Maximum 2800 kg
Platform internal net width: Standard 230 cm - Maximum 270 cm
Roof height: Minimum clear 325 cm (for 2 cars with a height of 150 cm)
Depth of pit: Minimum clear 175 cm (for vehicles with a height of 150 cm)
On both sides of a parking corridor: 29 parking spaces in a row of up to 10 vehicles per row, 3 vehicles in a row
User friendly control panel with large touch screen
Comfortable, secure semi-automatic parking system with wide opening automatic doors
Power: 3,0 kW
CE, TS EN 14010, 2006/42/EC, ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001:2004, TSE HYB, SSHYB
- Brighton Housing Project | Melbourne, Australia
- Queens Avenue | Melbourne, Australia