Please click on "Offer Request" button below to send your offer and detailed information request to the company for the Antibacterial Glass | Pilkington SaniTise™ product.
• Public and commercial buildings (school, hospital, store, hotel, etc.)
• Public transportation (school bus, other service vehicles, bus, train, ferry, etc.)
• Outdoor shared spaces, such as bus stops, where many different people touch the glass throughout the day.
Pilkington Sanitize™ is also suitable for indoor applications where the glass is activated by artificial UV radiation:
• Touch screens
• Glass barriers
• Partition walls
• Bench top / table top
• Pilkington sanitize™ can be used in a wide variety of glass applications
• Pilkington sanitized™ glass provides antimicrobial properties when exposed to UV radiation
• Helps protect against viruses
• Pilkington sanitize™ is activated by natural daylight and retains photocatalytic activity for up to 2 hours in the dark. The coating can also be activated by artificial UV radiation
• Pilkington sanitize™ can double the effectiveness of UV disinfection treatments on glass surfaces
• Extremely resistant to corrosion, physical force and chemical damage
• Glass can be toughened, laminated, bent and processed into Insulating Glass Units (IGUs) using standard processes. The coating is typically on the inner (room facing) surface of the IGU
• Available in various sizes to suit customer requirements
• Available in transparent 4 mm, 6 mm, 8 mm and 10 mm thicknesses.
• Pilkington sanitize™ is also available on request in Pilkington Optiwhite™ and Pilkington Optifloat™ coloring substrates
Pilkington sanitize™ has achieved EN 1096 Class A, the highest classification for coating durability.