Insulating Glass Unit - Heat Control Coated (Şişecam Low-E Glass)
Please click on "Offer Request" button below to send your offer and detailed information request to the company for the Insulating Glass Unit - Heat Control Coated (Şişecam Low-E Glass) product.
Isıcam® S is used in commercial buildings with newly built residences and solar control glasses. Isıcam® S 3+ is used in residences and commercial buildings where effective energy saving is required.
Isıcam® S product performance values:
Daylight reflectance: 12%
Solar energy total transmittance: 55%
• Heat transmission coefficient: 1,3 Wm2K (4 + 16 + 4 mm, dry air filled)
• Thermal conductivity coefficient: 1,1 Wm2K (4 + 16 + 4 mm, argon filled)
Isıcam® S 3+ product performance values:
• Daylight transmittance: 69%,
• Daylight reflectance: 14%,
• Solar energy total transmittance: 48%
• Heat transmission coefficient: 0.7 W / m2K (4 + 16 + 4 + 16 + 4 mm, dry air filled)
• Heat transmission coefficient: 0,6 W / m2K (4 + 16 + 4 + 16 + 4 mm, argon filled)
Low-E heat control coatings in Isıcam® S 3+ units are used on the 2nd and 5th surfaces.
It is produced in accordance with TS-EN 1279-1: 2018 Insulating Glass Units Standard, using materials approved by Şişecam Flat Glass. Isıcam® Systems S series units are produced by Isıcam® Authorized Manufacturers, which are inspected by Şişecam Flat Glass, and are guaranteed for 10 years starting from the production date against the fogging and deterioration in the interstitial space caused by production errors.